Tax Preparer Needed
THE TAX LADIES
The Tax Ladies is looking for a high energy experienced or inexperienced tax preparer to join our team in the Shallotte, NC area. You will own the preparation of simple, complex, individual, and small business Federal and State tax returns. This is a seasonal position, full time during the tax season with possible part time off season. You will play an important role in promoting our services and expertise to prospects and clients.
• Individual and business tax preparation experience in a tax practice or retail setting is desired but not necessary.
• Attend professional education classes, we will reimburse training at the end of the season
• Knowledge of tax laws, tax concepts and familiarity with form 1040 and schedules
• Ability/motivation to expand expertise and obtain a tax credential or certification
• Strong customer service skills with ability to empathize and instill confidence
• In-depth knowledge of applicable tax laws, regulations and deadlines
• Proficiency with common tax preparation, word processing and spreadsheet software applications
• Collect and organize all required documents.
• Great organizational skills, including time management and strategic thinking
• Strong written and verbal communication skills and keen attention to detail
• Working knowledge of Microsoft Office or similar software products
• Obtain signatures and payment
• Handle and safeguard confidential information
Job Type: Seasonal, full time starting on or about January 15th ending on or about April 18th, part
time possible off season.
Benefits: Competitive Pay in a pleasant work environment.
Please call Sharon or Jim at the Tax Ladies: 910-754-8979,
fax your resume to 910-754-3329, or email to email@example.com.