NEEDED DOCUMENTS TO START YOUR TAX RETURN
New Client Mandatory Items for your Personal Tax Return
- Your Previous year tax return
- Your Income Statements, W2s, 1099's, brokerage statements if applicable, etc.
- Your Social Security Card, Your Dependents Social Security Card(s), MANDATORY!
- Social Security Recipients need their 1099 SSA. Obtain it at WWW.ssa.gov
- Market Place Health Insurance recipients must have their Form 1095A
- A Government issued picture ID to prove that the Social Security information is yours, such as a Drivers License, Passport, or State Issued Identification Card.
Rental Property Tax Returns will need to provide the above along with
- Rental property income
- Rental property expenses
Business Returns will also need to provide
- Income receipts and expenses itemized. (We can audit your receipts for a fee.)
- EIN or SS4, if applicable
- The above list is not all inclusive in all cases. Please call with any questions, Thank you